There are moments when one feels as though they have reached a cross roads, or so to speak, and that we are at a point where we can continue on the current path although it isn’t possible to see exactly where you are going, so to speak. The road ahead is slightly bumpy. Has a curve in it. And then disappears. With craggy peaks in the distance. And no certainty as to whether the current path ascends them, or goes around them.
The other option is to climb a path that deviates from the current. It disappears into a the low hanging fog. And there is no certainty where it leads. There is no doubt that it involves some hard work. But it might be the correct path. It might be the one that you were designed to take. But then again, there might be sprites, goblins and witches to take your treasure just through the all concealing fog.
One needs to make this decision in a moment. Whether to take a risk and continue on the path. To play it safe in the short term and ride minor bumps and curves. Deal with it later. Or to make an affirmative decision. And take a risk and climb into the unknown.
This is a decision that plagues everyone. Daily. Weekly. Monthly. Yearly.
Oh, and the other alternative. To turn back. And continue on a path previously trodden. Never once moving out of the comfort zone. Taking a risk. Or moving forward.
Although this is all merely allusions and intangible discussions of vagaries.
So in essence. It means nothing. Fun though….
- merde-noms likes this
- foundhound reblogged this from implorer
- belmondo666 likes this
- amethystvisions reblogged this from travelingcolors
- bucciu likes this
- ladyofflame likes this
- sarahhomsey reblogged this from stable
- sleeklax likes this
- neurasthenia-corpse likes this
- ameaningfulspecific likes this
- birdfingers reblogged this from stable
- wastedseductions reblogged this from lonelycoast
- tombard-st likes this
- borderlines reblogged this from vana-sunt
- froggybangbang reblogged this from stable
- fatihcinarytu reblogged this from stable
- themajesticseahorse reblogged this from stable
- artandseouleditors likes this
- gemmamalenoir reblogged this from stable
- gemmamalenoir likes this
- leikanoenaalii reblogged this from kill-em-with-aloha
- jodixkaos likes this
- xenya-targaryen reblogged this from loveyourchaos
- kaakysmato reblogged this from lonelycoast
- bloodyenochian reblogged this from heynorth
- laceandruby reblogged this from thingssheloves
- -staysketch reblogged this from velvetfangs
- zanearah reblogged this from nenecore
- laskarnadia reblogged this from nenecore
- laskarnadia likes this
- nenecore reblogged this from loveyourchaos
- sungkwan reblogged this from loveyourchaos
- photoez49 reblogged this from gdaytoyoutoo
- arm-lookin likes this
- seka-seka likes this
- yesimawitch reblogged this from bloodglitterlust
- cross-the-borderline reblogged this from lonelycoast
- adhamzahar reblogged this from bloodglitterlust
- youreanon likes this
- soundshaman reblogged this from bloodglitterlust
- soundshaman likes this
- inspiredindulgence reblogged this from bloodglitterlust
- greyslate likes this
- lubermudez reblogged this from bloodglitterlust
- intrepide-fearless likes this
- jesusswiftfoot reblogged this from ak47
- fuckyeahalejandra likes this
- crnojevac reblogged this from gdaytoyoutoo
- solipsisticdreams likes this
- ocean--of--light likes this